KANDAHAR hotel is a family hotel located in front of the ski slopes of
Pas de la Casa ( Grandvalira
ski resort), the largest in the Pyrenees.
- Being located at walking distance to the ski slopes, with direct access to them.
- 62 rooms full equiped with safe-box, TV, bathroom with bathtub...
- 2 rooms adapted for disabled
- 1 allergy room with parquet
- WiFi on the lower floors
- The rooms overlooking the ski slopes have an additional cost payable on site
- Official accreditation 'gastronomic hotel'
- Dishes fully prepared on site by a team of chefs from the hotel.
- The hotel has received official 'gastronomic accreditation' from Government
- Cuisine is international, but with a strong tendency to Andorran dishes and
- Breakfast: Buffet with hot and cold dishes, sweet and salty
- Lunch: Buffet, cold and hot, allowing more athletes to leave soon on slopes.
- Dinner: Homemade menu and served at table
- Special dishes for allergies, celiac ... with on request.
• Other amenities
- 24/24 reception, bar-cafeteria, free ski storage, free Wi-Fi.
- Entertainment for children
- Pool overlooking the ski slopes
- Activities organized by the hotel: Irish coffee (Monday), Andorran dinner (Thursday),
appetizer on the slopes (Thursday) ...
- On-site sales ski passes and reservations for ski lessons. Ski rental shop on
the ground floor.
- The hotel has no parking, but has leased space for all its customers at the
new public parking. (Payment in the hotel)
- Luggage storage for the day of departure
- Pets are not allowed